BASEBALL WITH PRINCETON

AFTER 2 CONSECUTIVE DEFEATS UNIVERSITY TEAM WILL FIGHT TO WIN.

The University baseball team, which will play Princeton at Princeton tomorrow afternoon, will leave Boston on the 1 o'clock train today for New York. The team will stay in New York tonight, leaving there for Princeton early tomorrow morning. While in New York its head quarters will be at the Hotel McAipine.

The following men accompanied by Coach Sexton and managers Hubbel and Cunningham will make the trip: Alsop, Ayres, Clark, Felton, Frye, Gannett, Hardwick, Hitchcock, Phillips, Times, Wingate and Young.

Felton is slated to pitch with Young behind the bat. The line-up will be the same as against Pennsylvania on Monday. Wood will probably pitch for Princeton. The Princeton team has had an erratic season so far but has shown unexpected strength in the big games. They were beaten twice by the University of Pennsylvania and from comparative scores, Harvard seems to be a slight favorite.

In case of rain tomorrow, the University team will stay over until Monday. This agreement was made when the game was schedule owing to the fact that there will be but one game with Princeton this year.