SIX WILL TAKE ON DARTMOUTH

TENNIS TEAM HOPING TO BEGIN SEASON WITH VICTORY TODAY.

The University tennis team leaves this morning for Hanover, N. H., where the first match of the year will be played with Dartmouth. The squad will meet upstairs in the Subway Station at 8.30 o'clock and will take the 9 o'clock train from the North Station.

Last year Harvard easily defeated the wearers of the green, and this year prospects look brighter than ever. Six players will be taken on the trip, and accordingly six matches in singles and three in doubles will be played, as compared with four and two respectively a year ago.

The following men in addition to Manager R. E. Allen '15 will make the trip: J. J. Armstrong '14, E. R. Hastings '14, W. M. Washburn '15, Captain E. H. Whitney '14, R. N. Williams, 2nd, '16, and E. H. Woods '14.

1917 Also Plays First Match.

The Freshman tennis team will play its first match of the year with Andover this afternoon at Andover. The squad will take the 1.25 train from the North Station. The following men will make the trip: J. S. Brown, Jr., R. Z. Crane, J. E. Gale, H. Morgan, and W. T. Rand. Five matches in singles and two in doubles will be played.