Harvard's Physical Equipment

Below are the statistics of the University baseball team:

Captain Dana Joseph Paine Wingate '14, of Winchester, Mass., shortstop, entered College three years ago from Exeter, where he captained the team and played third base. He was third base and captain of his Freshman team and has since played shortstop on the University team, being captain for the last two years. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 135 pounds.

Sidney Proctor Clark '14, of Chestnut Hill, Pa., second base, played two years at Pomfret in centre field and as catcher. He played centre field on his Freshman team and has caught, and played first and second bases on the University team. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 143 pounds.

John Angus Milholland '14, of New York, prepared at St. Paul's School, Concord, N. H., where he played in the outfield. He was at first base on the Freshman team and has been a utility outfielder on the University for two years. He will start the game in centre field today. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1-2 inch tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

Harvey Rexford Hitchcock '14, of Pookoo, Molokai, H. L., pitcher, prepared at Oahu College. He pitched on the 1914 Freshman team and pitched in two of the Yale games last year. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 187 pounds.

Russell Romeyn Ayres '15, of Montclair, N. J., prepared at Montclair High, where he played third base on the team. He played first base on the 1915 Freshman team and the same position on the University team last year and part of this season. In the recent games he has been at third base, where he will play in the Yale series. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 152 pounds.

Robert Tileston Gannett '15, of New York City, prepared at Nobles, where he played for two years in the centre field. He played right field on his Freshman team and on the University team for the last two years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 152 pounds.

Huntington Reed Hardwick '15, of Quincy, centre field, prepared at Groton, where he played on the team for two years. He also played on his Freshman team. He is 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 185 pounds.

Russell Brigham Frye, '15, of Marlborough, pitcher, prepared at Exeter, where he was captain and pitcher. He captained the 1915 Freshman team and played in the Yale series last season. Frye is 25 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

John Bowen Waterman '15, of Fall River, Mass., catcher, prepared at Durfee High School, Fall River, where he caught on the team. This is his first season on the University squad, where he has been used as first string catcher. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and weighs 141 pounds.

Henry Lamb Nash '16, first base, prepared at Newton High, where he played the outfield and second base. He was captain of the Freshman team last season, playing the initial sack. He started this season in the outfield for the University team but has since been shifted to first base where he will play in the Yale series. Nash is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds.

Edward William Mahan '16, of Natick, pitcher, prepared at Andover, where he pitched and played in the outfield. He played in the outfield on the 1916 Freshman team and has since been pitching and playing left field on the University nine. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 167 pounds.

Frank Giles Fripp '16, of Albany, utility outfielder, prepared at Newton High and Exeter where he played in both the infield and the outfield. He played third base for the Freshman last season. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds.

Robert Palmer Osborn '14 of Watertown, catcher, prepared at Watertown High, where he caught on the team. He was behind the bat for the 1914 Freshman team and played part of the Yale series last season. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 145 pounds.