Statistics of Yale Squad

The statistics of the Yale University baseball team are as follows:

J. T. Blossom '14, shortstop, is 23 years old, weighs 145 pounds, and is 5 feet, 9 inches in height. He prepared at Taft.

P. G. Cornish 14, second base, is 22 years old, weighs 165 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches in height. He prepared at U. of N. Mexico Preparatory.

J. S. Reilly '15, third base, is 23 years old, weighs 160 pounds and is 6 feet height. He prepared at Andover.

B. A. Pumpelly '15, first base, is 23 years old, weighs 180 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches in height. He prepared at Hotchkiss.

L. S. Middlebrook '15, center field, is 21 years old, weighs 118 pounds, and is 5 feet, 8 inches in height. He prepared at Andover.

P. J. Falsey '14S., right field, is 22 years old, weighs 165 pounds, and is 5 feet, 8 inches in height. He prepared at New Haven H. S.

R. V. Vaughn '16, left field, is 20 years old, weighs 160 pounds, and is 5 feet, 7 inches in height. He prepared at Exeter.

D. H. Mudge '16, catcher, is 20 years old, weighs 165 pounds, and is 5 feet, 8 inches in height. He prepared at Hotchkiss.

W. A. Hunter '14S., catcher, is 22 years old, weighs 160 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches in height. He prepared at Episcopal H. S.

C. C. Brown '14, pitcher, is 22 years old, weighs 180 pounds and is 6 feet in height. He prepared at Hotchkiss.

C. M. Gile '14, pitcher, is 22 years old, weighs 170 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 inch in height. He prepared at Andover.

J. S. Hanes '15, right field, is 22 years old, weighs 150 pounds, and is 5 feet 7 inches in height. He prepared at Woodberry.

S. C. Handy '16S., third base, is 21 years old, weighs 175 pounds, and is 5 feet, 7 inches in height. He prepared at M. A. H. S.

N. M. Way '16, pitcher, is 22 years old, weighs 180 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches in height. He prepared at Exeter.