FOOTBALL TICKET APPLICATIONS

Changes Announced by Athletic Office.--Four Yale Seats Available.

Regulations governing ticket applications for football games this fall have been announced by Mr. Moore, showing several important changes. The tickets for the Michigan, Princeton, Brown and Yale games will be handled by the system introduced so successfully last year. Undergraduates must make out their applications at the Office of the Athletic Association and must call at the same place for the tickets assigned to them during the five days preceding each game. This system has been found most convenient and economical, saving the expense of mailing to the undergraduates and much clerical work for the office staff. For graduates eligible to apply, whose signatures are on file, application blanks for all games will be mailed on October 5th.

The change most important to undergraduates this year is the increase in the number of tickets to the Yale game for which they may apply. Owing to the great capacity of the new. Yale Bowl each undergraduate is entitled to four seats instead of two and they need not be for "personal use". Also, an applicant may elect to have one of the seats in the cheering section for his personal occupancy. These regulations include Technology students who are candidates for Harvard degrees. Applications close for the Michigan game Friday, October 16th; for the Princeton game, Friday, October 23rd; for the Brown game, Friday, October 30th; for the Yale game, Thursday, November 5th.

A change has been made in the form of the H. A. A. tickets, a coupon book being substituted for cards for the purpose of record. Count can now be kept of the exact returns on each game.