LAST CHANCE FOR JUNIORS

APPLICATIONS FOR 1916 PROMENADE AND FOR YARD ROOMS DUE TODAY.

After today it will be too late for Juniors to apply either for invitations to the 1916 Class Dance to be held in the Union on February 19, or for rooms in the Senior Dormitories for next year.

So far there has been an encouragingly large response to the blank cards sent out by the Dance Committee. In order to make this year's Junior Dance the best and biggest since the inauguration of the custom, however, it is essential that the remaining members of the class of 1916 send their cards and checks in today. Any member of the social class of 1916 who was overlooked in distributing circulars should apply for a blank card at once. All invitation cards with checks should be mailed to E. H. Foreman '16, Harvard Union. Checks should be made payable to the 1916 Union Dance Committee.

Yard Applications Close.

Applications by Juniors for rooms in the Yard must be in the hands of the committee by 6 o'clock today. Men who have neglected to apply should lose no time in doing so as absolutely no extension will be given. The committee will hold office hours in Phillips Brooks House today from 4 until 6 o'clock. Allotments will be announced within two or three days.