Present Congress Under Scrutiny

The third meeting of the University Forum will be held in the Living Room of the Union tomorrow evening at 8.30. The subject to be considered is the Wilson administration in the form: "The Present Administration does not Merit Our Confidence." After the usual discussion by undergraduates of the University, Louis A. Frothingham '93, former Lieutenant-Governor of Massachusetts, will briefly review and comment upon the administration of the present congress and Chief Executive. F. Schenk '09, will act as chairman of the meeting.

The house will be divided into two camps, those in favor of the administration composing one with their opponents facing them. The discussion will take place from the floor between the two factions. The speaking will be open to all, each man being given five minutes, but will be granted an additional five minutes if the house so desires.

After the discussion of undergraduates a vote will be taken to determine the sentiment of the undergraduate body.

The meeting will be open to members of the Union and members of the Speaker's club.