TRACK MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT

Candidates for University and 1918 Teams to Convene in Union.

The meeting of all candidates for the University and Freshman track teams, which was to have been held in the Trophy Room of the Union this evening at 7.30 o'clock, has been postponed until tomorrow night when it will be held at the same place and hour.

Complete plans for all work, during both the winter and spring season, of field events, track and relay team candidates will be given in detail. Regular practice for all candidates, University and Freshman, will begin on Wednesday afternoon when all men are to report at the Locker Building on Soldiers Field. In the meantime voluntary practice will be held in the baseball cage and on the board track.

Exceptional opportunities to enter different indoor meets throughout the winter will be given candidates, and the short and long distance University lay teams, and the Freshman relay teams have been entered in a number of matches. Daily practice is essential to candidates for the relay teams being especially urged to report regularly to Coach Donovan at the board track at Soldiers Field every afternoon.

Coach Powers will direct the candidates for the field events, and regular weekly competitions in the broad and high jumps, and in the shot-put, pole-vault will continue throughout winter season