GRADUATES FORMULATED PLANS FOR NEW YEAR

Deans of Three Schools Addressed Large Gathering at Phillips Brooks House.

Over two hundred members of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business Administration, and the Harvard and Andover Divinity Schools attended the first meeting of the Graduate Schools Society of Phillips Brooke House in the Brooks House Parlor last evening. Dean Fenn '84 of the Divinity School addressed the graduates and A. Beane '11 spoke a few words of welcome. Dean Haskins LL.D. '08, of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and Dean Gay of the School of Business Administration spoke briefly of graduate matters of interest. W. Anderson, 3G., presided. After the speaking, the plans for the season were discussed and refreshments were served in the Parlor.

Program for This Season

The program of the season will consist of a series of open meetings, at which short addresses will be followed by general discussions and social half-hours. The following well known men will address the society: President Nichols of Dartmouth President Vincent of the University of Minnesota, Professor Joseph H. Beale '82 of the Law School, and Doctor G. A. Johnston Ross of the Union Theological Seminary. Dates and subjects will be announced later. If there is sufficient demand, a series of Sunday evening meetings will be arranged in the near future. Several discussion groups are to be organized and will meet under the auspices of the society. One of these groups, under the guidance of Professor Kirsopp Lake will be organized at once and probably will take up certain religious and social problems for discussion.