CANVASS FOR CLOTHES ENDS TODAY

Part of Collection Will be Sent to Aid European War Sufferers.

Today is the last full day of the annual fall collection of clothing, text-books, and magazines, carried on under the auspices of the Phillips Brooks House. All men should have their contributions ready for the collector when he calls, and thus expedite matters. The collectors should have all clothes, books, and magazines in their rooms tomorrow morning before 12 o'clock, as the team will make the rounds shortly after noon.

Part of the clothing collected will be distributed in Europe among the sufferers from the war, while the rest will be given to various charitable institutions in the vicinity. The magazines will be given to hospitals and to reading rooms of houses of charity. Text books used in the larger courses are especially valuable, as there is great need for them in the Phillips Brooks House Loan Library.

The following additional collectors have been appointed: 6 Holyoke Place, T. H. Enwright '18; Westmorly, Rooms 1-46, F. G. Fripp '17; Drayton, W. Booth 1L.; Grays, R. B. Johnson '17 and J. B. Brennan 1L.