SPECIAL RULES IN FORCE FOR THIS AFTERNOON

Automobile Parking Spaces Arranged.--Particular Entrances for Different Sections Set.

The gates at Soldiers Field will be opened at 12.30 o'clock. The game will begin at 2 o'clock, and probably will be over by 4 o'clock.

Retiring rooms for ladies have been provided at the base of the east and west towers, and under sections 8, 28 and 32. Rooms for men have been provided back of section 40 and section 49.

The entrance for spectators in sections 19 to 42 will be next to the Locker Building, and for sections 1 to 18 and 38 to 51 near the east tower, on North Harvard street. An entrance to all sections is also located near the back of the Stadium on North Harvard street. An additional entrance admitting to all the stands will be provided back of the University Boat House on the Speedway. A new exit has been placed in the fence on the Speedway, back of the Locker Building, near the Anderson Bridge.

No vehicles will be allowed on Boylston or North Harvard streets from the Larz Anderson Bridge to Stadium street between the hours of 12 and 5 o'clock.

Parking Spaces for Machines.

Automobiles may enter the parking space back of the Stadium by an entrance on North Harvard street near Stadium street, and by an entrance from the Brighton Speedway.

Tickets at 50 cents each on sale at the gate will admit an automobile and its entire party to the parking space. Regular tickets will then admit to the field. Vehicles may also be left on the Speedway near the Boat House.