UNDERGRADUATES PARADE TO FIELD TOMORROW

Enthusiastic Mass Meeting Hold in Union Last Night.--New Songs Tried.

At a mass meeting, full of enthusiasm, in the Living Room of the Union last night over six hundred undergraduates listened to L. H. Leary '05, and Captain E. W. Mahan '16 tell of the necessity of unified backing of the team on the part of the cheering section. Leary described the situation four years ago when through over-confidence and lack of support the team was beaten by Princeton. After the speakers had left attention was turned to learning two new songs, "Red Pepper" by R. K. Fletcher '08, author of "The Gridiron King" and "Soldiers Field" and another by F. W. Hatch '19. "Red Pepper" proved to be the better of the two and will be used regularly henceforth.

The final plans for the trip were announced. Reduced hotel rates have been arranged at the Prince George Hotel, Fifth Avenue and 28th street. Kanrich's band will accompany the delegation Friday and furnish music at all times.

The parade to the field to give the team a final send-off will assemble in front of University Hall tomorrow afternoon at 3.30 o'clock. The marshals for the different classes are as follows: 1916--W. J. Bingham '16, D. P. Morgan '16, H. L. Nash '16, R. N. Williams, 2d, '16; 1917--H. H. B. Cabot '17, O. G. Kirkpatrick '17, E. A. Teschner '17; 1918--G. A. Hercy '18, A. Putnam '18, H. A. Quimby, 2d, '18; 1919--F. W. Hatch '19, R. H. Kissel '19, R. C. Rand '19.