Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

KENT CLUB AWARDED AMES PRIZE

F. L. Daily and R, Driscoll Adjudged Winner in Final Round.

The Kent club, represented by F. L. Daily 3L, and R. Driscoll 3L., was adjudge the winner in the final round of the elimination tournament for the Ames Prize held in Langdell Centre last night. This decision carries with it the first prize of $200 and a set of books. The question under discussion was "Constitution Daw--Can a state by statute acquire jurisdiction over a non-resident by service on his local agent in a cause of action arising out of business transacted within the sates?" M. V. Rinehart 3L., and E. I. Tabor 3L., who argued for the Marshall Club, received a second prize of $100 and set of books.

The judges were the Hon. William C. Loring '72, of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, presiding; the Hon. James M. Morton, Jr., '91, of the United Sates District Court, District of Massachusetts, and the Hon. Charles T. Davis '84, of the Land court, The decision was unanimous.