COLLEGE CHURCHMEN ASSEMBLE

Many Famous Speakers Will Address Thirteenth Convention.

The thirteenth annual conference of New England Student Churchmen will begin with a dinner at the Union tomorrow evening and close with a luncheon on Monday. This is the first time in three years that the University has been the meeting place, Amherst being the host last year. Delegations from eight or ten of the leading colleges of New England will attend.

At the dinner tomorrow night, President Lowell will make an address of welcome, to which Mr. Robert H. Gardiner will reply. Services will be held in Christ Church, Cambridge, tomorrow evening at 8.30 o'clock, and Sunday morning at 8 o'clock. The most important feature of the entire conference will be the Students' Service at St. Paul's Cathedral, Sunday evening at 7.30 o'clock. Addresses will be made by Bishop Lawrence, the Hon. Rathbone Gardner, of Providence, R. I. and Dr. Talcott Williams, Dean of the Columbia School of Journalism. Other meetings will be held Sunday and Monday, the final session being at the luncheon in the Union when Bishop Davies will speak.