WILL PICK ASSOCIATION OFFICERS

Polls Open in Phillips Brooks House Election From 9 to 5 O'Clock.

The Phillips Brooks House Association will hold its annual election of officers in Phillips Brooks House today between 9 and 5 o'clock. All members of the association and of the constituent societies are eligible to vote. The new officers will assume their duties at the April recess, with the exception of the treasurer, who will take office at the end of the fiscal year. The following nominations have been made by the nominating committee: for president--William John Bingham '16, of Methuen, and Frederick Wadsworth Busk '16, of New York, N. Y.; for vice-president--Charles Allerton Coolidge, Jr., '17, of Boston, and Westmore Willcox, Jr., '17, of Norfolk, Va.; for secretary--Robert Witbeck Babcock '17, of Albany, N. Y., and Walter Wright Webster '17, of Syracuse, N. Y.; for treasurer--Francis Higginson Cabot, Jr., '17, of New York, N. Y., and Charles Higginson '17, of Roxbury; for librarian--John Daniel Parson '17, of Haven, Me., and Edward Forbes Smiley '17, of Winchester.