CRIPPLED TEAM VS. B. A. A.

CAPPER, BINGHAM AND TOWER UNABLE TO RUN IN MEET THIS AFTERNOON.

The University relay team will run the B. A. A. a 390-yard-per-man relay this afternoon at the annual school-boy B. A. A. meet this afternoon at Mechanics Hall. Coach Donovan's quartet will have to run without the services of three of its regular men. Captain Capper and W. J. Bingham are going to New York with the Glee Club this afternoon, which will necessarily, keep them out of the running, while Tower has been afflicted with an attack of indigestion and will also be unable to run. This leaves Willcox the only regular left.

The University team, however, will be strengthened somewhat by the presence of E. Teschner '17, who until now has been on probation this season. The other two men who will run will be H. Minot '17, and T. Pennypacker '17, or A. Biddle '16.

The quartet, thus handicapped, will have to work hard to defeat the B. A. A. team composed of Burns, Rose, Caldwell and Halpin.

Two other men who will compete in Mechanics Hall for the University this afternoon are P. M. Rice '15, and M. P. Robinson '15, who are entered in the 45-yard hurdles of the New England Championship games.

Owing to better facilities in Mechanics Hall, this event will be held here instead of in Lowell where the other events of the meet are to take place this afternoon. J. Oliver Johnstone '17 will compete in the high jump at Lowell for the University.

Tickets for the B. A. A. meet this afternoon will be on sale at the H. A. A. until 12 o'clock.