LEGAL ADVICE.

On the results of two decisions depend a large part of the success and happiness of most men's lives. To most of the present Senior class the choice of a profession now looms the larger as it is the more inevitable of the two. And on the choice of one's life work it is both possible and the part of wisdom to give and receive advice.

There is an abundance of good advice available at Harvard for all who seek it. But it is comparatively seldom that an opportunity is offered to receive counsel from a man who is not a professional instructor, from a man who is himself practicing the trade about which he speaks. The Law School of Phillips Brooks House offers such an opportunity this evening. Mr. Hill is both a practicing lawyer of wide reputation, and a man whose active political work has given the broadest public viewpoint.

While the meeting is primarily of interest to men whose decision is not yet fixed, the opportunity to discuss legal work and preparation for it with the Board of Advisers should appeal to all whose minds are not made up.