CAPSAND GOWNS DONNED TODAY

SENIOR AND FRESHMAN PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN ON STEPS OF WIDENER.

All Seniors must wear their caps and gowns, beginning today until Class Day between the hours of 8 A. M. and 1 P. M. On Class Day caps and gowns must be worn all day. It has been the custom for members of the graduating class to do this every year and it is hoped that every member of 1915 will wear his cap and gown regularly.

All the caps and gowns have been on sale at the Co-operative so that the Seniors have had ample time to obtain them.

Pictures in Front of Widener.

The Senior class picture will be taken on the steps of the Widener Memorial Library this afternoon at 1 o'clock sharp and at 1.15 o'clock the Freshmen will assemble in the same place for their picture. All the Seniors are to appear in their caps and gowns which they will don this morning. A picture of the Senior class officers and of the Class Day Committee will be taken in Notman's studio at 2 o'clock. All the Freshmen are urgently requested to come amply provided with small coins and blank checks as the Seniors will pleadingly beg on bended knees for contributions for their class picnic and will come with baskets and tin-cups to carry away the offerings. Every Freshman who contributes $5 or over is guaranteed a regular University cheer by the members of 1915.