DRAMTIC CLUB PLAY TOMORROW

Special Rates for Undergraduates.--Dance Will Follow Performance.

The first performance of the spring production of the Dramatic Club will be held in Brattle Hall tomorrow night at 8 o'clock. The three one-act plays which will be presented are "The Florist Shop," by Miss Winifred Hawkridge, "Garafelia's Husband," by Miss Esther W. Bates, and "Toy Soldiers," by Miss Agnes Van Slyck. An informal dance at which the Dramatic Club orchestra will furnish the music will follow the performance. This will be "Undergraduate Night" and all undergraduates may obtain tickets at the reduced rates of $1 and 50 cents on presentation of discount cards. Students are entitled to only one ticket at this rate. All those who did not receive discount cards may get them at 38 Hampden between 5 and 6 o'clock. Other performances with seats at $1.50 and $1.00 each will be given in Copley Hall, Boston, on Wednesday evening and in Brattle Hall, on Thursday evening. Tickets for all performances may be bought at Herrick's, the Harvard Club, the Co-operative Branch and from T. Clark '17, 33 Holyoke street.

Two changes have been made in the cast of the "Florist Shop." J. W. D. Seymour '17 who plays Balak in "Garafelia's Husband" will take the part of Mr. Jackson in place of E. Galligan '17, and Miss Ruth Delano, member of the 47 Workshop Company, will be seen in the role of Miss Wells in place of Miss Jane Key.