SPRING CANVASS FOR CLOTHES

ANNUAL COLLECTION TO TAKE PLACE TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY.

The spring collection of clothing, magazines and text-books under the auspices of the Phillips Brooks House will be made on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this wek. A list of men who will act as collectors in the various dormitories will be printed in tomorrow's CRIMSON. Men who have any articles they wish to give are requested to deliver them to the collectors in their dormitories and men who live in private houses who wish to contribute are requested to bring their offerings to the nearest dormitory. All articles which are collected will be distributed to charitable institutions located, for the most part, in Cambridge and Boston. A great number of requests have been received and the need this year is especially urgent because of the employment situation. The following articles are especially needed; text books of all kinds and especially those used in the large courses such as History 1, English 28 and Government I, sweaters, shirts, hats, gloves, underwear, neckwear, shoes, magazines, and books. The collection this spring will be in charge of H. L. Nash '16, and R. Mead '15.