TENNIS TOURNEY REACHES FINALS

H. Wainwright '15 Meets H. Morgan '17 for Right to Challenge.

The final match in the all-comers College singles tournament will be played on the championship court on Holmes Field this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock, when H. Wainwright '15 will meet H. Morgan '17. The match will be for three out of five sets. The winner will play R. N. Williams, 2d, '16 in the challenge round for the title tomorrow afternoon.

Part of the preliminary round in the College doubles tournament was played yesterday with the following results: W. Edgar '16 and S. B. McKinley '16 defeated S. Stanton '15 and O. C. Stanton '17, 6-2, 6-4; W. W. Weld '16 and J. L. Kimberley '16 defeated H. R. Guild, Jr., '17 and W. C. Peebles '17, 8-6, 6-1; H. Feis uC. and W. G. Kahn '15 defeated T. L. De Camp '16 and S. L. Kuhn '16, 6-3, 4-6, 6-1; D. J. Wallace '16 and L. F. Hooper '15 defeated C. H. Hodges, Jr., '17 and H. Wentworth '17, 6-2, 6-4.

The following will play today: at 2 o'clock, H. Morgan '17 and F. Whitlock '16 vs. W. Edgar '16 and S. B. McKinley '16; at 2.45 o'clock, T. Dean '16 and H. L. M. Cole '16 vs. C. D. Hanscom '17 and G. Aldis '17; at 4 o'clock, D. Duncan '17 and H. R. Guild '17 vs. T. W. Whitall '17 and D. J. Kenefick '17; at 4.15 o'clock D. J. Wallace '16 and L. F. Hooper '15 vs. winner of Dean and Cole vs. Aldis and Hanscom.