CREWS CONTINUED THEIR PRACTICE AT RED TOP

No Changes In University or Freshman Boats.--Coach Beane Thrown Overboard.

Red Top, Conn., June 9.--The University and Freshman crews continued their practice on the Thames today, no shift occurring in any of the three boats. The first and second University crews took a two mile paddle down the river and back this morning. This afternoon all three crews rowed down-stream over the three-mile straight stretch in a practice spin, but no time was given out. Coach Wray also took the men out for pair-oar work-outs, giving each one careful individual instruction.

This morning according to the usual custom, Coach Arthur Beane '11 and the managers were thrown overboard.

The weather was perfect all day, clear and still this morning, and a slight easterly breeze this afternoon, but not stiff enough to interfere in any way with the rowing.

Yale Crew Recovering.

The thirteen Yale oarsmen, as well as the two boat-riggers and the two cooks, who were poisoned yesterday are practically all right again now. The trouble is thought to have been caused by tainted fish or bad milk, and steps have been taken to prevent a recurrence of the incident. None of the crews rowed today, but the university crew will probably be out again tomorrow.