FRESHMAN ATHLETIC CLASS WILL ORGANIZE

Meet in Smith Halls Common Room Tonight at 7.30.--Will Have Best Coaches.

There will be a meeting of all members of the class of 1919 who intend to enter the class in general athletics in the Smith Halls Common Room this evening at 7.30 o'clock. No Freshman is barred from membership in the class, but non-athletes will naturally derive the greatest benefit from the general work, and it is primarily for them that the class is formed. No membership fee is charged for participation in the work.

At the meeting tonight E. H. Clark '96, Assistant Graduate Athletic Treasurer, will outline the general plans for the work to be done by the class, which will be under his supervision. The men will be divided into squads of 10 each, physical qualifications forming the basis for division, and each squad will meet in the Hemenway Gymnasium on Mondays. Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 4 to 5 o'clock.

The best coaches possible have been secured to take charge of the various branches of athletics. Mr. Waters, Physical Director of the Cambridge Y. M. C. A., will have charge of the swimming instruction; Coach Anderson, formerly world's middleweight champion wrestler, will direct the work of the wrestlers; Coach Leslabay will instruct the fencers, and Coach Foley, the boxers. Squads will be so arranged that each man may secure training in all of these divisions.