PRINCETON FACES LAFAYETTE WITH WELL-DRILLED OFFENSE

Tigers and Cornellians Have Weak Opponents in Gridiron Struggles This Afternoon.

Princeton vs. Lafayette at Princeton.

Cornell vs. Bucknell at Ithaca.

Brown vs. Williams at Williamstown.

Virginia vs. Georgia at Charlottesville.

This week much time has been spent at Princeton in perfecting the offensive play of the football team. As a result the attack is much smoother. Individually the men in the backfield have been showing well, accounting for good gains in the broken field, but team work has been lacking. This has been remedied and a better machine organized. Princeton will probably have little trouble with Lafayette, with all their regulars playing except Moore. Driggs, Brown, and Tibbott, with either Eddy or Ames at quarterback are expected to compose the the backfield, while the line will be made up almost entirely of veterans.

The Cornell eleven looks for an easy game today with Bucknell, and so has devoted most of its time during the last week in preparing for the game with the University next Saturday. The team this years seems more formidable than than that of last year's, with a stronger backfield and line. The ends, however, are weak, and there seems to be no very promising material.