STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITY IN "CYRANO DE BERGERAC"

Thirteen Will Take Part in Matinee at Copley Theatre Tomorrow for Belgian Fund.

Members of the University will take prominent parts in the second of a series of Plays, "Cyrano de Bergerac," at the Copley Theatre tomorrow afternoon at 2.15 o'clock. The performances are being given for the benefit of the Belgian Relief Fund. Owing to heavy scenic settings, the production has been moved from the Plymouth to the Copley Theatre (formerly the Toy), where the remaining matinees will be given.

Besides Mr. Edward Vroom, the cast includes Miss Emily Hale, Miss Phyllis Robbins, Miss Frances Sprague, Mr. A. W. Rowe, Mr. J. K. Smith, Mr. Theodore Cabot, Mr. R. N. Burnham, Mr. H. F. Kellogg, and a supporting company of 50 people. N. B. Clark uG.B. will take the part of Ragueneau. Other members of the University in the cast are H. J. Doermann 1L., S. W. Morgan '16, S. van K. Fairbanks '17, S. B. Sage '17, J. A. Swinson '17, E. Galligan '17, S. Dillon '17, W. R. Osgood '17, R. W. Hoskier '18, W. F. Savale '18, F. Bocher '18, and W. E. Fuller '19. M. P. McNair '16 is stage manager.

On Wednesday, February 9, "Hamlet" will be performed, and on February 16, "A Night in Old Paris." Tickets for all performances, ranging from 50 cents to $2.50, may be obtained at the box office or at Herrick's.