FRESHMAN PLAYERS COMPARED

Statistics of Harvard and Yale 1919 Hockey Teams.

The statistics of the Harvard Freshman hockey team follow:

R. R. Bishop, regular Freshman goal, prepared at Andover. He is 19 years old, weighs 150 pounds, and is 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall.

A. Bright, right wing, is 17 years of age, 5 feet 8 inches in height, and weighs 128 pounds. Bright comes from Browne and Nichols School.

C. A. Clark, Jr., plays point. He is a graduate of Milton Academy; is 17 years old; weighs 207 pounds; and is 5 feet 9 inches tall.

W. A. Flagg, substitute right wing, prepared at St. Mark's. His age is 19; his weight, 150 pounds; and his height, 6 feet 1 3-4 inches.

R. E. Gross, of St. George's School, who will start the game at right wing, is 18 years old; weighs 138 pounds; and is 5 feet 7 3-4 inches tall.

G. J. Hubbard, Jr., prepared from Groton. His position is left wing. He is 19 years old, weighs 120 pounds, and is 5 feet 4 1-2 inches tall.

Captain R. H. Kissel, at right centre, is 18 years old. He prepared at Taft School, weighs 147 pounds, and is 5 feet 11 inches tall.

R. W. Marshall, from St. Paul's School, will start at coverpoint. Marshall is 18 years old, weighs 145 pounds, and is 5 feet 11 1-4 inches tall.

J. L. Merrill, regular left centre on the team, prepared at Noble and Greenough's. He is twenty years old, 5 feet 9 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 143 pounds.

M. Phinney weighs 166 pounds, is 19 years of age, and 5 feet 9 inches tall. He prepared at Middlesex and plays left wing.

W. Platt, regular point, from St. Mark's, weighs 161 pounds, is 5 feet 9 inches tall, and is 19 years old.

F. Trainer, 20 years old, is from Milton Academy. He plays left wing. His height is 5 feet 8 1-2 inches, and his weight, 143 pounds.

H. K. White, Jr., coverpoint, is 18 years old, 6 feet 1 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds. He prepared at St. Paul's School.

B. Wells is 21 years old, weighs 170 pounds, and is 5 feet 8 1-4 inches in height. He is a substitute goal. He prepared at Cambridge Latin School.

Yale Freshmen.

Captain H. A. Ward, right wing in the Yale seven, prepared at St. Paul's, where he was a substitute on the team.

H. Stuart plays goal. At his preparatory school, St. Paul's, he played two years on the school team.

G. Stanley, centre, was a member of the team for five years at the Berkshire School.

C. Stanley also prepared at the Berkshire School, and like his brother played on the school team five years. He plays at coverpoint.

G. M. Parker, point, prepared at Pawling School, where he played for three years.

G. Laughlin comes from St. Paul's School, where he was a substitute. He is a substitute forward.

Finkenstaedt, left wing, prepared at Hotchkiss, where he played on the team two years.

C. A. Comerford, substitute defence, prepared at Exeter, where he was a member of the regular team.

A. J. Fox, rover, played on the team at Cutler School, New York City.

Augustus, substitute defence, prepared at University School, Cleveland.

C. Scholtz, substitute forward.

W. Wormser, substitute goal.

H. L. Paxton, substitute forward, prepared at St. Paul's School.