REGATTA DETAILS COMPLETED

TIMES SET FOR RACES AGAINST YALE.--MEIKLEHAM WILL REFEREE.

The plans for the Harvard-Yale regatta on the Thames, to be held on June 22 and 23, were completed late last night. The Freshman four-oared race will be rowed on Thursday, June 22. The second eight-oared race, the Freshman eight-oared race, and the University race will all be rowed on Friday, June 23, in the above order, the Second and Freshman eight-oared races coming in the morning, and the University race in the afternoon at 5.15.

The referee will be W. H. Mciklcham and the Eligibility Committee will consist of L. E. Sexton '84, of Harvard, and O. Bannard, of Yale.

The race is to be rowed under the rule that if either crew is disabled by a bona fide accident during the first half-mile, the crews shall be recalled.

Crews Will Row on Canal.

The University crews will in all probability be able to get on the water sometime this week. The management has secured the use of a large canal near Kendall square, which is kept from freezing by means of the condensing water pumped into it, and a convenient place for the shells and dressing has also been secured. There now being 12 inches of ice on the Charles River, there is not much chance of getting out on it for some time.

The Princeton crews will also be on the water this week, and since the University races Princeton on April 20, it is very urgent that outdoor practice is had. The line-up of the first two boats has been the same for some time now, but the present order is by no means final, and several shifts may be seen before the Princeton race.