BUSINESS LECTURE IN UNION THIS EVENING

Prominent and Successful Graduates to Discuss the Openings for Well-Trained Men.

President Howard Elliott '81, of the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad, and Chairman of the Visiting Committee of the Business School, will be the first speaker at the second vocational lecture to be held in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock.

The second speaker, Mr. T. W. Lamont '90, President of the Associated Harvard Clubs, a member of the firm of J. P. Morgan and Company, and a member of the Visiting Committee of the Business School, will speak on "The Need of Trained Men in Business."

The third speaker will be H. S. Dennison '99, Treasurer of the Dennison Manufacturing Company, Vice-President of the Boston Chamber of Commerce, and Lecturer in the Business School. His subject will be "The College Man in Business."

H. B. Gill '13, M.B.A. '14, of F. W. Norris and Company, Cambridge, will close the meeting with an address on "The Business School from a Graduate's Point of View."

The fact that a greater percentage of Harvard men enter business than any other field, and that so few graduates of the University are members of the Business School should make the talks tonight of special interest and value to all those whose inclinations lie at all in this direction.

The talks tonight will be given by authorities in their respective fields, and listeners will have an opportunity to look at the question from a number of different viewpoints.

Business School men are found in a wide variety of occupations according to a canvass made last year by the Business Alumni Association. Manufacturing is clearly the most popular, appealing to more men than any other two fields. Accounting and statistics, banking and brokerage, and real estate and insurance are close together in number, each with approximately one-half the number of men that take up manufacturing