DODGER PREPARED FOR WORST

Seniors Will Hold Junket in Baseball Cage Next Friday.

Next Friday, April 28, is to be Bad Friday, for the Seniors are then to go on their Junket to the Baseball Cage, starting their procession from the Yard at 7.15. Each Senior will bring several bags of gold, not following the example of miserable miserliness set by Silas Marner and 1919.

Yes, there will be wild times in the Cage Friday night. (Police of Tewksbury, Waban, Woburn, Natick and Methuen please take notice.) "Peanuts, pop-corn and chewing candy," which in the past has been but an idle shout, will become a toothsome reality.

One of the main attractions will be the African Dodger, an agile Ethiopian, father of the first Memorial Hall waiter ever brought into captivity. All Seniors with any pitching ability have been practicing for weeks in the Cage, the scene of the coming orgy, in order to become accustomed to the environment in which they will assail the elusive dodger. There will be several interesting exhibitions. A Jinx, and a Magufflin, one of those strange animals without any face, are being held under the personal guard of the Senior officers, who are relieving one another in four-hour watches. These queer beasts will be shown in the Cage Friday.