ALL-AMERICAN TEAM TO MEET

Byracuse Will Give Dinner to Eleven Chosen by Walter Camp.

This year for the first time in football history an All-American team will meet. The Syracuse University Athletic Association has invited all members of the mythical team selected by Walter Camp to attend an Athletic dinner at the John D. Archhold Gymnasium on April 15. The invitations were sent out last week, and already a majority of the 11 members of the first team have signified their intention of attending, and it is thought that the first team will attend to a man. Walter Camp will be the principal speaker, and will preside.

It is to be hoped that this precedent may establish the custom of having each year's All-American team meet in a friendly gathering.

The following 11 members of Camp's All-American 1915 team have been invited: R. S. C. King '16, E. W. Mahan '16, and J. A. Gilman ex. '17, from the University; Baston, Minnesota; Barrett and Shelton, Cornell; Abell, Colgate; Spear, Dartmouth; Peck, Pittsburg; Oliphant, Army; and Schlachter, Syracuse.

Mahan expects to attend the dinner, but King and Gilman have not yet decided whether or not they will be able to go.