Instructions for Parade Tomorrow.

General Orders,

No. 12.

1. The Regiment will assemble on the roadway east of James Smith Hall, at 11.30 o'clock tomorrow, and will be marched to the corner of Boylston street and Charles River road, where the battalions will enter the Dodge motor cars there parked for their transportation. The cars will be assigned as follows:- Headquarters, Band, and Attached Sanitary Troops.--Charles River road, west of Boylston street. 1st Battalion.--Charles River road, east of Boylston street. 2d Battalion.--Boylston street.

Each company will take the two groups of cars on each side of the road, opposite the point at which it is halted; the company officers and first sergeant occupying the first car in each company group. The first four cars on Charles River road, south of Boylston street, are assigned to Regimental Headquarters, and will be occupied by the Field and Staff. The color bearers and guard will report there. The ten cars in rear are assigned to the Band, and the remaining cars, in column, to the Attached Sanitary Troops, which will be followed by the motor ambulances. The motor-cycle orderlies will report to the Commanding Officer. The cars will follow, in column, by companies, A to H, right group, left group, dovetailing in immediately after the Headquarters and Band cars. The cars containing the Sanitary Troops will follow Company H.

2. The Regimental and Battalion Supply Officers will superintend the enautomobiling of the Regiment and will be assisted by the Regimental and Company Quartermaster Sergeants. Upon reaching the rendezvous point on the Short Side Drive, Boston, the troops will quickly leave the automobiles and form in their proper order in Battalion and Regiment, as follows:--Field and Staff, Band, 1st Battalion, 2d Battalion, Attached Sanitary Troops, Motor Ambulances.

The cars will then be conducted to the dismissal point of the Regiment in the preparedness parade by the Regimental Quartermaster and Commissary Sergeants, where they will be drawn up in groups on each side of the street, similar to the parking of these groups at Cambridge. Upon the arrival of the Regiment at this point, the companies will again en-automobile and the column of machines will return, in the same order as in leaving Cambridge, to the initial point at Charles River road and Boylston street, where the Regiment will again leave the automobiles, be assembled by companies, marched to the Armory, independently, and be there dismissed.

3. The University authorities have informed the undersigned that all members who actually form with the Regiment and participate in the parade will be excused from the 11 and 12 o'clock classes. A list of these men will be submitted by each organization commander to Regimental Headquarters not later than 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

4. The Regimental Commander hores that every member of the Regiment will be present. C. CORDIER,   Captain, U. S. Army   Commanding.