NORTHFIELD DELEGATION LEAVES

Large Number of Men Expected to Attend Annual Conference.

The University delegation to the Northfield Conference will leave the North station, Boston, tomorrow afternoon at 1 o'clock, arriving at Northfield at 4.33 o'clock. Providing the entire delegation goes together, a block ticket rate of $4.35 each for the round trip has been secured. The single way fare will be $2.44, provided sufficient men wish to go together.

The speakers will include Bishop Charles Henry Brent, who has just returned from the Philippines; John R. Mott, who has recently come back from Europe; Henry Emerson Fosdick, author of many religious books; Sherwood Eddy, general secretary of the Y. M. C. A. in Asia; Dean Charles R. Brown, of the Yale School of Religion; Fletcher S. Brockman, former Y. M. C. A. secretary in China; and Robert E. Speer, noted for his varied activities in Christian service.

All men should pay their registration fees of $5 not later than tomorrow. As part of the time at the conference will be devoted to sports, men should remember to bring their baseball, track, and tennis supplies.