THREE MORE DAYS FOR 1918 TO APPLY FOR YARD ROOMS

Senior Dormitory Committee Will Hold Office hours in Brooks House Between 4 and 6.

The 1918 Senior Dormitory committee will hold its last three regular office hours in Phillips Brooks House today, tomorrow and Thursday, between 4 and 6 o'clock. Blank applications may be obtained at Leavitt and Peirce's and the Union, as well as from the committee.

As yet only a very small number of men in the Junior Class, and of those whose last year in college will be 1917-18, have applied for rooms in Hollis, Holworthy, Matthews, Stoughton and Thayer, so that in order to avoid confusion at the last minute applications should be made at once. Those unable to see the committee during its regular office hours may obtain information from the chairman, H. Robb '18, Claverly 19.

Groups of 12 will be given the preference in the allotment of rooms, and those next in size will be considered next. Twenty-four preferences as to dormitories and entries are given. Catalogues containing general descriptions of the dormitories with price lists of the rooms are obtainable at the Bursar's Office, Lower Dane, and from the committee in Phillips Brooks House.

The committee endeavors to place men who expect to room alone or who are at present without room-mates with others to make groups of 12.