FEW APPLICATIONS RECEIVED

SENIOR DORMITORY COMMITTEE LENGTHENS OFFICE HOURS AS RESULT.

As so few Juniors have made applications for rooms in the Senior dormitories for next winter, the 1918 Senior Dormitory Committee will lengthen its office hours in Phillips. Brooks House and some member of the committee may now be found there daily, except Saturday, from 4 to 6 o'clock. Blank applications may be obtained at Leavitt and Peirce's and the Union as well as from the committee.

No more applications will be received after Thursday, January 18, at 6 o'clock so that all Juniors who expect to room in the Yard dormitories (Hollis, Holworthy, Matthews, Stoughton and Thayer) next year should apply for their rooms at once. Groups of any number up to 12 will be accommodated and the larger groups will be given the first choice of suites. The committee allows 24 preferences as to dormitories, entries, etc., so that with this wide latitude given everyone should obtain acceptable rooms.

All men who expect to room alone or who are at present without room-mates should see the committee at the earliest possible date so that arrangements can be made in their cases. As the rooms are assigned by lot, and as in the drawing of lots the applications of the larger groups are drawn first, it is essential that all others should at once make their best efforts to obtain satisfactory rooms.

A catalogue containing the floor and price list of the rooms with a general description of the dormitories has been published by the University and is obtainable at the Bursar's Office and from the committee in Phillips Brooks House.