COSMOPOLITES MEET TOMORROW.

Will Open Three Days' Conference of Foreign Students Here.

The meeting of the Cosmopolitan Club tomorrow evening will open a conference of foreign students which is to be held in Boston and Cambridge from October 26 to October 29. This conference includes all the men from other countries who are studying in any of the colleges around Boston. Its purpose is to enable representatives of other nations to become acquainted with each other, and with American ideals and democracy.

The meeting tomorrow night will be in Peabody Hall, Phillips Brooks House, at 8 o'clock, and will be thrown open to all foreign students. Charles D. Hurrey, chairman of the New York committee on friendly relations with foreign students, will speak, as will also one or more members of the University faculty.

On Saturday afternoon all who want to make the trip will meet at Phillips Brooks House to go to Lincoln House, a social settlement in Boston. In the evening all the foreign students will be entertained by the Boston Y. M. C. A. On Sunday the visiting students are invited to attend the service in Appleton Chapel. Charles D. Hurrey, chairman of the New York committee on friendly relations with foreign students, will speak, as will also one or more members of the University faculty.

Professor Edward Caldwell Moore, Plummer Professor of Christian Morals and Chairman of the Board of Preachers, has invited all the Chinese students from the University and Technology to a reception in Phillips Brooks House on Monday evening at 8 o'clock.