PARKER HEADS 1917-1918 STUDENT COUNCIL

RATIFIED 1921 NUMERALS

The first meeting of the Student Council for 1917-1918 was held in the CRIMSON Building last evening and the following officers were elected: President, Franklin Eddy Parker '18, of Bay City, Mich.; vice-president, Leeds Armstrong Wheeler '18, of Allston; secretary-treasurer, Sewall Nightingale Dunton '18, of Archerville, Ohio; executive committee, the officers, ex-officio, and Hallowell Davis '18, of Brookline; Henry Vincent Fox '18, of Dedham; Richard Roelofs, Jr., '18, of Cripple Creek, Col.; Allan Lee Whitman '18, of Cambridge; George Cary Barclay '19, of New York, N. Y.; C. Canfield '19, of Roslyn, L. I., N. Y.; and Francis Parkman '19, of Boston.

The following committee was appointed to confer with the Athletic Committee on the future status of the major sports: Robert Ellsworth Gross '19, of West Newton; Willard Wise McLeod '19, of Malden; and Francis Parkman '19, of Boston.

It was voted to ratify the awarding of numerals to the 21 Freshmen who took part in the game against Yale 1921 last Saturday and to the manager. The full list was published in yesterday's CRIMSON.

Another resolution was also passed recommending that class smokers be given up for this year.