GIVE IOLANTHE TONIGHT

WILL COMMENCE AT 8

The first production of "Iolanthe" by the Radcliffe Choral Society and members of the University Glee Club will be given this evening at 8 o'clock in Agassiz Theatre. Rehearsals of the cast and chorus have been in progress for over six weeks under the direction of Dr. A. T. Davison '06, as instructor for the singing, and of Miss Pauline Jones of Radcliffe, as coach for the acting and dancing. The direction of the production of the opera has been in the hands of Mrs. H. H. Gallison.

The second and third performances of "Iolanthe" will be given in Agassiz Theatre at 2.30 and 8 o'clock tomorrow afternoon and evening.

The cast has been announced as follows: Lord Chancellor,  M. A. Shattuck '19 Earle of Mountararat,  A. A. Rouner '20 Earle Tolloller,  J. F. Lautner '21 Private Willis,  E. C. Bennett '18 Strephon,  T. A. Smith '18 Queen of Fairies,  Susan Thomas 1920 Iolanthe,  Anne Gardner uC Celia, a fairy,  Dorothy Jones 1918 Lelia, a fairy,  Mildred Ellis 1921 Phyllis,  Doris Underhill 1919

There will also be a fairy chorus composed of 34 Radcliffe girls, eight fairy dancers and six garland dancers, in addition to the mixed chorus of 15 men and 20 girls.

The Radcliffe Choral Society gives annually a production of this nature, the proceeds of which are used for three scholarships given from the Choral Society scholarship fund. Tickets for the performance are on sale at the Co-operative Society Branch store, at Amee Brothers and at Herrick's in Boston, for $2, $1.50 and $1.