1917 REGISTER BOARD NAMED

LITTLE CHOSEN PRESIDENT AND MAY APPOINTED MANAGING EDITOR.

The University Register has announced, subject to the approval of the Student Council, the election of the following board for the 1917 issue:

President, David Mason Little, Jr., '18, of Salem; vice-president, George Carey Barclay '19, of New York, N. Y.; managing editor, Richard Arnold May '18, of Groton; assistant managing editors, Donald Stuart Guild '19, of West Roxbury, and Franklin Chester Southworth, Jr., '20, of Meadville, Pa.; circulation manager, William Berry Southworth '18, of Meadville, Pa.; business manager, Horace Huntington Silliman '18, of West Roxbury; associate editors, Edward Vestal French '18, of Cambridge; Robert Hale Garrison '18, of Brookline; James Spear Taylor '18, of Rochester, N. Y.; Walter Theodore Selg '19, of Brookline; Harold Harvard Rumford Thompson '19, of Worcester; George Crouse Houser '20, of Akron, O., and Buel Whiting Patch '20, of Framingham. The advertising manager will be announced later. Each of the associate editors will be in charge of a department.

The new board will he called together in a short time to make plans for the next issue. A competition for the 1918-19 board, open only to members of the Freshman Class, will be started this spring.

The board of this year's Register will come to an end on Wednesday evening, April 11, when it will hold a dinner at the Hotel Lenox.