PUDDING PLAY CAST PICKED

FIRST PUBLIC PRODUCTION TO BE GIVEN IN CLUB THEATRE APRIL 9.

The final cast for the Hasty Pudding annual show has been selected and complete arrangements made for the Cambridge and Boston performances. The play chosen for this year's production is "Barnum Was Right," a play in a prologue and two acts, written by S. P. Sears '17 and R. E. Sherwood '18. The stage management is handling a big scenic project with good results. The scene of the prologue is laid on Mt. Olympus, that of the first act in a movie studio, and the second act in a San Francisco cabaret. The cast for the play is as follows: Ganymede, a slave to Jupiter,  H. Wentworth '17 Jupiter,  J. W. D. Seymour '17 Abel Kidder,  F. B. Dean '17 Harold,  A. Putnam '18 Mary,  B. Norman '18 Vera,  F. H. Cabot '17 Desmond,  W. H. Meeker '17 Spirit of the Movies,  M. A. Hawkins '18 A slave,  W. H. Wheeler, Jr., '18 Lasky,  L. B. Day '17 Oscar, maitre d'hotel,  F. L. Stagg '17

Chorus girls, ponies, mediums, vampire girls, nine muses, etc.

Of the 18 musical numbers of the show the following are counted on to score big hits: "Give Me a Theda Bara Girl," "When They Played Little Buttercup Up and Down Broadway," "Barnum Was Right," "Find Me a Melody," "Adios," and "I Lost My Heart in Mexico," all by S. P. Sears '17.

The administrative staff has been appointed as follows:

Manager, H. G. Reynolds '17; stage manager, E. A. Whitney '17; ticket manager, C. Higginson '17.

As yet only the dates of the Cambridge and Boston performances have been scheduled, and are as follows:

In Cambridge, at the Hasty Pudding Theatre, Saturday, April 7, Monday, April 8 and Tuesday, April 9; in Boston, Thursday, April 12, and Friday, April 13.