COSMOPOLITAN CLUB TO MEET
ANNUAL ENTERTAINMENT HELD IN PHILLIPS BROOKS HOUSE TONIGHT.
Arrangements have been completed for the annual entertainment of the Cosmopolitan Club which will be held in Phillips Brooks House this evening at 7.30 o'clock. The varied program for the International Night consists of ten numbers, in which as many different nationalities are represented. The Chinese will be represented and will render some Chinese pieces, several poems will be given in Scotch, a Greek drama, "An Ancient Thanksgiving," will also be given, several other representative acts will be given and the program will be closed by singing "My Country 'Tis of Thee." The greater part of the program will be rendered by members of the University.
The program is as follows:
1. Porto Rico: pianoforte. J. M. Sanroma.
2. Japan: stunt. Japanese students.
3. Korea. R. S. K. Irvin '17.
4. Russia: costume dancing.
5. Scotland: Tam O'Shanta. J. MacDonald '19.
6. Siam: Siamese national costume. M. Songkla Sp.
7. China: music. C. T. Chu '17, et al.
8. Mexico: costume. F. Vila.
9. Greece: a play, "An Ancient Thanksgiving."
10. "My Country 'Tis of Thee."
All friends of the Cosmopolitan Club are invited to the meeting, tickets for which may be obtained for 25 cents each at the Phillips Brooks House, or from R. Demos 4G, 4 Divinity Hall; W. T. Gunraj '17, 36 Holyoke House; or D. Leighton '19, 42 Hampden Hall.