ATHLETIC CLASS STARTS

APPLICATIONS AT H.A.A.,

For the tenth consecutive season a winter class in general athletics for Freshmen will be organized during the next few days. The class is intended primarily for men who are not candidates for any of the organized teams, and it therefore aims to give general physical training rather than proficiency in any particular branch of sport. No member of 1921, however, is debarred from joining the class. Although there is no expense attached to membership in this voluntary organization, the best coaching is afforded the members.

Mr. Waters, physical director of the Cambridge Y. M. C. A., will take charge of the swimming; Coach Sam Anderson, ex-world's champion welterweight wrestler, will direct the wrestling squad; Coach Leslabay will take charge of the fencing; and Coaches Foley and Walsh, of the boxing. It will be arranged so that a man may enter all of these divisions.

F. W. Moore '93, Graduate Treasurer of the Athletic Association, will have supervision of the work. Application for membership in the class should be made to Mr. Sullivan at the H. A. A. today or tomorrow.