TO MAIL BALLOTS JAN. 10

TO CANVASS FOR ALBUM FUND

The Senior Nominating Committee has decided to send out the ballots to the Seniors in national service on duty in this country on Thursday, January 10, instead of on Tuesday, January 22. Members of the Class of 1918, however, who are still in College, will cast their ballots on the date originally planned, January 22, and the Seniors in service will still have until February 8 to return their ballots. The addresses of the latter are being secured from F. S. Mead '87, editor of the Alumni Bulletin, who is in charge of that publication's war records.

It was also decided to have a canvass of all Seniors now in College to collect as large a sum of money as possible to help defray the extraordinary expenses of the 1918 Class Album.

Owing to the fact that the circulation of this year's Class Album will be tremendously decreased, the Photograph Committee, consisting of C. Blum, Jr., '18, B. W. Sayer '18 and A. L. Whitman '18, is searching for some means of decreasing the expenses. Since no radical changes in the book can be undertaken, it is possible that advertisements may be received this year, a custom which has ben omitted for several years. This question is to be decided at a meeting of the committee on Friday or Saturday of this week.