UNIVERSITY TO PLAY BROWN SATURDAY

LAST GAME OF SEASON

Brown should give the University Service eleven the closest fight of the year tomorrow at 2 o'clock in the Stadium, in the final game of the season.

A decisive victory over Dartmouth, 28-0, last week greatly improves Brown's chances of victory and wipes out the stigma of her early-season defeats. The University team, under the able leadership of Captain Daley, has won from Tufts by the score of 7-0, and from Boston College last Saturday, 14-6. Coach "Pooch" Donovan has rounded a fine team into shape in spite of the short season and many difficulties in securing enough time for practice. This week L. H. Leary '05, and R. F. Guild '06, have assisted Coach Donovan in putting the finishing touches on, and have sent the team through some stiff workouts. The men have been especially coached to meet. Brown's system of aerial attack, and Leary has been giving the line some of the finer points as an antidote against the powerful Brown line.

Captain Daley will be back at his old position at left end, and in addition to being the mainstay of the line, will face Weeks, the Brown captain, who played a great game against Dartmouth. J. F. Brown '22 and J. S. Coleman '19, husky guards, and G. E. Dennis, rangy end, should duplicate the fine showing they made against Boston College. Much interest centers on the question of punting, which has heretofore been notably weak. Hunneman has shown ability as a kicker, but he has several times been forced to kick short in previous games. He has proven himself a great line-plunger, however, and a strong man on the defense. A. J. Conlon, R. Hoffman '19, and P. Coburn '22 are a trio of fast open-field runners who gave a good account of themselves last week.

Conlon has been running the team very creditably.

Brown has a fast backfield combination in Pieri, Samson, and Gagnon. Each made long gains through the Dartmouth line. Marley and Moody, substitute backs, also showed up well. Captain Weeks and Brisk are a formidable pair of ends, able to stop gains at the extremities." UNIVERSITY.  BROWN. DALEY, L.E.  R.E., WEEKS MACOMBER, L.T.  R.T., JOHNSTON COLEMAN, L.G.  R.G., PETERSON RUSSO, C.  C., HOVING BROWN, R.G.  L.G., HUGGINS McMANMON, R.T.  L.T., SHURTLEFF DENNIS, R.E.  L.E., BRISK CONLON, Q.B.  Q.B., SAMSON GEHRKE, L.H.B.  R.H.B., GANGNON HOFFMAN, R.H.B.  L.H.B., PIERI HUNNEMAN, F.B.  F.B., FLYNN