REGISTER JAN. 2 OR PAY $5

MUST ALSO, CONSULT ADVISERS AND HAND IN LIST OF STUDIES BY JAN. 3.

The second term begins on Thursday, January 2, 1919. All undergraduates in Harvard College are required to register between 10 A. M. and 6 P. M. on this day in the following rooms:

Undergraduates are required to consult their Advisers on Friday, January 3, at hours and places which will be announced in the Directory of Instructors, to be obtained at the registration rooms. They are further required to hand in thei list of studies at Harvard 1 between 12 M. and 6 P. M. Friday, January 3rd.

A student who fails to register or to hand in his list of studies at the time set is required to pay a fee of $5 to the Bursar before proceeding with his college work. Payment of this fee does not preclude disciplinary action by the Administrative Board. Seniors,  Harvard 1 Juniors,  Harvard 2 Sophomores,  Sever 11 Freshmen,  Harvard 6 Unclassified Students,  Harvard 5 Students in the Engineering School, Geological Museum, Rm. 15, South entry, Oxford Street. Candidates for Degrees Out-of-Course,  Harvard 1 Students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences,  University 23 Students in the Graduate Schools of Architecture and Landscape Architecture,  Robinson Hall