BALLOTS MAILED TO ELECTORS

1918 MEN AWAY FROM CAMBRIDGE WILL VOTE IN COMING ELECTION.

The Nominating Committee of the Senior Class yesterday sent out more than 300 ballots to members of the class now in the service, in order that those men may take part in the election of the Class Secretary, Class Day Committee, and Class Committee. The ballots sent to men outside of College will be due on March 14, and the results of the election will be made public the following day.

Election on March 12.

The election, in which the members of the class of 1918 who are still in College will take part, will be held on Tuesday, March 12. Every elector will vote for only one man for Secretary, for two men on the Class Committee, and for seven men on the Class Day Committee. Any ballot not filled out in accordance with these regulations shall be declared invalid. The complete list of nominations is as follows:

Secretary.--P. M. Cabot, of Brookline; L. K. Moorehead, of Andover; F. E. Parker, Jr., of Bay City, Mich.

Class Committee.--A. S. Francis, of Brookline; D. M. Little, Jr., of Salem; D. L. Richardson, of Boston.

Class Day Committee.--J. W. Angell, of Chicago, Ill.; W. S. Burrage, of Boston; M. A. Hawkins, of Chicago, Ill.; V. F. Likins, of Cambridge; W. A. Norris, of Milwaukee, Wis.; E. P. Perkins, of Brooklyn, N. Y.; T. C. Thacher, of Hubbard Woods, Ill.; W. H. Wheeler, of Yonkers, N. Y.; Morrill Wiggin, of Brookline.