NEXT YEAR'S UNIVERSITY REGISTER BOARD ELECTED

PUBLICATION NOT ASSURED

The University Register has announced, subject to the approval of the Student Council, the election of the following board for the 1918-19 issue:

President, George Carey Barclay '19, of New York, N. Y.; managing editor, Donald Stuart Guild '19, of West Roxbury; assistant managing editors, Walter Theodore Selg '19, of Brookline, and Buel Whiting Patch '20, of Framingham; circulation manager, George Crouse Houser '20, of Akron, O.; business manager, Philip Zach '19, of Roxbury; assistant business manager, Goldthwaite Higginson Dorr '21, of Nutley, N. J.; associate editors, Harold Harvard Rumford Thompson '20, of Worcester; Reginald Gordon Robert Sloane '19, of Sands Point, L. I., N. Y.; William Cantor '20, of Lowell; William McHenry Keyser '20, of Baltimore, Md.; and Max Stolz '20, of Syracuse, N. Y.

Whether or not it will be found possible to issue the University Register next year can not now be determined, but the new board will go ahead with its work on the assumption that the publication of the volume will be practicable. In that case competitions for positions on the board, to which Freshmen and Sophomores, and possibly Juniors, will be eligible, will be held in the fall.