F. E. PARKER, JR., TO BE 1918 CLASS SECRETARY

ONLY 165 VOTES CAST

The result of the second 1918 election of Senior Class and Class Day officers, which was held at the University last Tuesday for those members of the class still in college, and by mail ballot between February 8 and March 13, for men in the service, has been announced as follows:

Secretary: Franklin Eddy Parker, Jr., of Bay City, Mich.

Class Committee: David Mason Little, Jr., of Salem; David Lord Richardson, of Boston.

Class Day Committee: James Waterhouse Angell, of Chicago, III.; Walter Swan Burrage, of Boston; Maxwell Allan Hawkins, of Chicago, III.; William Allis Norris, of Milwaukee, Wis.; Thomas Chandler Thacher, of Yarmouthport; Walter Heber Wheeler, of Yonkers, N. Y.; Morril Wiggin, of Brookline.

35 Votes From Residents.

Only 165 votes were cast, as compared with 276 at the first Senior election held on February 8 under the same conditions. Of these approximately 15 percent were thrown out because they lacked the voter's signature. Only 35 members of the class voted at the election in Cambridge Tuesday. The analysis of votes follows: SECRETARY. F. E. Parker,  60 P. M. Cabot,  37 L. K. Moorehead,  27 CLASS COMMITTEE. D. M. Little,  114 D. L. Richardson,  87 A. S. Francis,  47 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE. W. H. Wheeler,  120 M. Wiggin,  120 T. C. Thacher,  116 M. A. Hawkins,  107 W. A. Norris,  95 W. S. Burrage,  89 J. W. Angell,  88 V. R. Likins,  81 R. P. Perkins,  57

Unsigned ballots were thrown out; incorrectly marked ballots were not counted for the particular office involved.

The Class Committee, which is also the Executive Committee, has charge of all business connected with the class after graduation. It decides how the funds shall be spent and arranges meetings and reunions. The Secretary, the Treasurer, Frederick Howard Stephens, and the three Marshals, George Almy Percy, William James Murray and John Merryman Franklin, are ex officio members of the Executive Committee.

The Class Day Committee takes charge of all plans for Class Day which comes this year on June 22 or 23