ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS MUST BE HANDED IN TODAY

Offer Two Prizes of Fifty Dollars Each to Members of University School.

Drawings for the prize competition in architecture, which is conducted by the Boston Society of Architects, are due to be handed in at the School of Architecture today. Five prizes of $50 each are offered yearly in this competition for original architectural drawings. Of these, two are awarded to members of the School of Architecture at the University, two to men in the Department of Architecture at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and one to qualified members of the Boston Architectural Club. The awards will be made at the annual meeting of the Society in May.

The Faculty of the School of Architecture have decided that the two traveling fellowships in Architecture and in Landscape Architecture, which are usually awarded to men of the School, will not be given this year on account of the difficulty of travel abroad, and because work can not be carried on in Europe under favorable conditions until after the war.