CATHOLIC CLUB CHOSE LEADERS

LOUIS DOLAN WILL HEAD 1918-19 OFFICERS OF ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY.

As a result of the annual elections held yesterday, Louis Dolan '19 was elected President of the University St. Paul's Catholic Club for the year 1918-19. The complete list of officers chosen is as follows:

President, Louis Dolan '19, of Pearl River, N. Y.; vice-president, Joseph Bertram Fischer '20, of Buffalo, N. Y.; secretary, John Philip Cunningham '19, of Medford; treasurer, John Joseph Healey, Jr., '19, of Dorchester.

For librarian a tie vote was cast for Joseph Warren Galligan, Unc., of Roxbury, and John Francis Keane, Jr., '21, of Bridgeport, Conn. This will be decided at the next meeting of the club scheduled for early in May.

Albert Bernard Carey 2L, of Dorchester, was elected Graduate Director of the Club. The three Directors chosen for the class of 1919, 1920 and 1921, respectively, were: Ralph Langdon Donnelly '19, of Brighton; James Leo Dwyer '20, of Newton; James Edward Nally '21, of Amesbury.

Three additional Directors for the incoming class of 1922 were also elected. They are: Albert Henry Aloysius Crowley '21, of Dorchester; Maurice Joyce Curran '20, of Andover; Arthur Joseph Grant '21, of Youngstown, O.