HUCTW, HOOP Protest Sanctions Against Pro-Palestine Harvard Staff at Tuesday Rally

Harvard College Yield Rises Even After Tumultuous Year, Admissions Dean Says

Large Police Response at Harvard Graduate School of Education After 2 People Fall Off Balcony

Harvard Corporation Rejects FAS Effort to Let 13 Pro-Palestine Student Protesters Graduate

‘An Inflection Point’: Speakers Commend Encampment Protesters at Celebration for Arab Harvard Grads

YALE VS. HARVARD

For the first time in over a year, Harvard meets Yale today in a formal athletic contest. It will be no great intercollegiate game, but rather one which exemplifies the new spirit of athletic relations. It will not be heralded by the great preparations of previous years. It will be characterized, on the contrary, not only by friendly intercollegiate rivalry, but by a genuine feeling of sport for sport's sake.

The Harvard and Yale teams of this year no doubt fall below the standard of the past. There has been neither the material nor the training of times preceding the war. Military considerations have in all cases superseded the demands of effective practice. Nevertheless, there remain the fundamental attractions of every Yale-Harvard game. The teams are equal in strength; the spirit is there; the undergraduates feel that the time for adding to our string of victories has again come. We welcome Yale as our guests. With many of our best men leaving next week for Government service, today's contest affords the undergraduate the one big game of the season. At no time in the near future will intercollegiate athletics be on as high a plane as now. Where today our team already feels the loss of many, next week will see a considerable decrease in its strength,. Let everyone, therefore, take this opportunity of attending a game, which is not only a Yale-Harvard game, but which marks the high tide of war-time sport.